Digital Project Manager
In our London office
Potato has an ongoing need for digital project managers to join us in our office in central London, developing websites, tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients include Google, YouTube and Tate. We are proud to be a part of the AKQA network.
This role will see you working as part of a friendly, expert team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
We're looking for project managers who have the intelligence and experience to cut straight to what’s relevant and concisely ask the right questions.
Our projects are run light - the least amount of intervention, documentation, and process is used to deftly deliver, often beyond what the client requires, on time and on budget.
This is a permanent role.
Our project managers are responsible for...
- Ensuring clients and in-house teams work together fluently, and everyone has what they need
- Confident planning and management of tight schedules and budgets
- Accurate and lean project administration
- Testing of world class projects that stand up to high-profile scrutiny
You should be able to tell us about...
- Challenging projects you've delivered to discerning clients and immovable deadlines. Bonus points if your experience is within a digital agency environment
- A diverse variety of projects you’ve managed, from massive-scale products to small, rapid marketing campaigns
- Your passion for, and broad technical understanding of, the web (coding experience is nice but not essential)
You should know about...
- Helping clients, developers and designers communicate effectively
- Using a flexible approach in a process-light environment, drawing from your wide knowledge of agile methodologies
- Helping clients solve problems for their users
- Maintaining the welfare of your team while delivering in the face of obstacles
In return you'll get...
- Competitive remuneration
- Nice laptop and phone
- No counting of paid leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive working environment
We are sorry to inform you that due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not always able to get back to everyone.
When applying, please ensure you attach a cover letter and CV, and we’ll get back to you if you’re successful.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.