Director of Business Development
In our London office
Potato is one of the most successful and sought after web development teams in Europe. We are a part of the AKQA network and our clients include Google, YouTube, Skype and Tate. We're looking for a talented Director of Business Development to join our existing sales and management team. Working on massive scale projects for the biggest tech and media companies, with some of the best developers in town, Potato takes pride in providing a rewarding and enjoyable place to ply your trade.
As a Director of Business Development, you will be ideally placed to leverage our unique client offering and expand our reach to like minded companies who are thinking ambitiously about their online and mobile development plans.
We're looking for a passionate, driven individual who has proven experience in developing new clients within our field of expertise, encompassing both new leads and RFPs. This role will report directly to our COO.
This is a permanent role starting ASAP.
You'll be able to demonstrate...
- Business development experience in an agency environment or software engineering organisation
- Strong industry network (both agency and client direct)
- Ability to segment and acquire new clients based on cultural and technical similarities to our capabilities
- Extremely strong pipeline management skills
- Strong presentational skills and ability to manage RFP processes from beginning to close
- Highly entrepreneurial and capable of working within a dynamic environment
Although not a requirement, we expect our successful candidate to be extremely comfortable interfacing between our engineering team, project managers and prospective clients.
In return you'll get...
- Competitive remuneration
- Nice laptop and phone
- No counting of paid leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive working environment
Feel free to apply with a cover letter and CV. If we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange a cup of tea and a chat.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.