In our London office
Potato is home to one of the most successful and sought-after web development teams in Europe. Our clients include Google, YouTube and Tate. We are proud to be a part of the AKQA network.
We’re proud to be an interesting, challenging place to spend a paid internship, and previous interns having contributed to real projects and useful tools during fun stints with us. An internship with Potato includes:
- The opportunity to contribute to live projects & important internal tools
- Collaboration & guidance alongside some of the best people in the industry
- The experience of working in a fast-paced and fun agency environment
We're all about writing the best possible code, and have opportunities for developers interested in both front and back-end work. You'll be given the chance to write useful code for real projects and important internal tools, while taking guidance from our expert team of coders.
Potato developers usually use some combination of the following, but we'd love to hear from you even if you don't tick every box:
- Python & Django
- Version control (particularly Git)
- HTML5 and CSS/SCSS
In return you’ll get...
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive, developer-focussed working environment
We are sorry to inform you that due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not always able to get back to everyone.
When applying, please ensure you attach a cover letter and CV, and we’ll get back to you if you’re successful.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.