In our Bristol office
We're looking for an energetic and proactive office assistant to join us in our central Bristol office. The role involves working as part of our friendly team, who are split between our Bristol and London offices. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
Potato develop websites, tools and apps for huge audiences. We are part of the AKQA network and our clients include Google, YouTube, Skype and Tate.
This represents a superb opportunity for a hard-working, communicative individual to make a real difference to everything we do; be it improving our office spaces, organising parties, helping with job applicants, or managing important internal administration and improving current processes.
This is a full-time role starting ASAP.
We like to see proven abilities in…
- Creating, maintaining and quality-checking administrative documentation
- Showing attention to detail and diligence when chasing down tasks
- Confident and professional handling of email enquiries, visitors and fielding of phone calls
- Managing and continually improving the office environment
- Rapidly organising diaries, events and travel
- Working out and acting upon team needs (e.g. assessing office supplies and researching solutions)
- Self-organising and confident prioritising of ad hoc tasks in a rapidly-moving environment
Big pluses for experience with...
- Google Apps - including Gmail, Calendar and Google Docs
- Hiring and HR administration
- Adobe design software, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
In return you'll get...
- Competitive remuneration
- Nice laptop and phone
- No counting of paid leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive working environment
Feel free to apply with a cover letter and CV. If we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange a cup of tea and a chat.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.