In our London office
We're looking for UX designers to join us in our office in central London, designing websites, tools and apps for huge audiences. We are a part of the AKQA network and our clients include Google, YouTube, Skype and Tate.
This role will see you working as part of a friendly, expert team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
We know that UXers come in many different flavours and acronyms. We’re looking for someone who has the right mix of design thinking and practical skills, and is comfortable picking the right UX tools and activities for projects.
Whether it’s a rapid design and usability review of an existing app, or taking a project from requirements gathering to wireframes, prototypes and build you should be able to demonstrate clear design thinking, underpinned with evidence wherever possible and appropriate.
You'll have several years of experience spent shaping multiple parallel projects from inception, and you'll confidently work collaboratively to discover, generate and communicate new ideas.
This is a full-time freelance role starting ASAP.
We like to see proven abilities in...
- Undertaking user research and requirements gathering
- Designing detailed user journeys and wireframes
- Sharing design thinking and recommendations to clients & colleagues (face to face)
- Creating concise and clear documentation, where appropriate
We also like talking to people who enjoy...
- Responsive design
- UI design for large-scale apps
- Google Analytics
In return you'll get...
- Competitive remuneration
- Nice laptop and phone
- No counting of paid leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive working environment
Feel free to apply with a cover letter and CV. If we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange a cup of tea and a chat.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.