Getting Business Online sits at the heart of a worldwide initiative, spearheaded by Google. At the centre of this is a Potato-made platform that enables multiple markets to create and update a website that aims to inspire small businesses to take their first steps online. Local sites offer free advice and other incentives (a free web address and free online advertising in some regions), and showcase success stories from SMEs that have already benefitted from the scheme.
Potato's platform supports multiple, locally-provided front-end designs, multiple languages, and gives each locale a management system for handling crucial user data.
- Flexible content management system
- Platform tracks user data, supports A/B testing and provides downloadable reports
- Automated integration with multiple external APIs, including Google Places, Google Docs and regional partners
- Highly-targetable, automated email campaign delivery system
- Local event management system registering attendees and managing capacities
- User management system for big, complicated markets with multiple partners
- Bespoke front-ends created based on locally provided designs