In our London office
Potato is seeking a smart, friendly Billing Manager to join our rapidly-expanding Digital Product Studio. You'll be working at our office in central London, helping our teams developing websites, tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients include Google, YouTube and Tate. We are proud to be a part of the AKQA network.
This role represents a superb opportunity for a conscientious, hard-working, communicative, and experienced client finance manager to join our friendly, expert business team. As a rapidly moving organisation, it's important that our finance department supports our growth in people, projects, and clients - as well as geographical expansion.
This role will see you working as part of a small friendly team, reporting to the Finance Director. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
We're looking for either a fixed term or permanent, full-time starting ASAP.
We like to see proven abilities in...
- Project creation, review and maintenance
- Supporting overall budgeting process and forecasting of revenues
- Working with People teams to review hiring requirements
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures, including ethics, revenue recognition, and Sarbanes Oxley legislation
- Job profitability analysis and adhoc project reporting
- Being the primary finance contact for all clients with project managers
- Overseeing the collection of past‐due accounts
- Proactively following up on any budgeting, billing, invoicing, or payment issues that pertain to clients
- Ad Hoc Finance processing
- Invoicing clients on a monthly basis
- Working with project management (coach) teams on project status, burn rates and provisions
- Analysing resource by location and utilisation comparisons to forecast
- Self-organising and confident prioritising of tasks in a rapidly-moving environment
- Confident, critical, and evidence based decision-making
We also like talking to people who enjoy…
- Liaising with our external accounting firms, auditors and lawyers
- A multi-currency environment
- Working in accordance with US accounting procedures
- Working alongside creative and highly technical teams and environment
- Forecasting and project work
- Paying immense attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
In return you'll get...
- Competitive remuneration
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Nice laptop and phone
- No limit on paid leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Gym membership
When applying, please ensure you attach a cover letter and CV, and we’ll get back to you if you’re successful.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.