Junior Coach / Scrum Master
In our London office
Potato is seeking an ambitious Junior Coach / Scrum Master to join us at our office in central London, developing websites, tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients include Google, YouTube and Tate. We are proud to be a part of the AKQA network.
This role will see you working alongside our experienced Coaches, as part of a friendly, expert team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
We're looking for Junior Coaches who have the intelligence to cut straight to what’s relevant and concisely ask the right questions, whilst demonstrating grace under fire. You will have strong, demonstrable experience working in a related or similar position; you’ll definitely be keen to learn.
Our projects are run light - the least amount of intervention, documentation, and process is used to deftly deliver, often beyond what the client requires, on time and on budget.
This is a permanent role.
Our Junior Coaches are responsible for...
- Helping ensure clients and in-house teams work together fluently alongside our existing Coach team, and everyone has what they need
- Accurate and lean project administration
- Testing of world class projects that stand up to high-profile scrutiny
You should be able to tell us about...
- Projects you've previously assisted in the delivery of, either from a management or support perspective
- Your technical understanding of the web (coding experience is nice but not essential)
You should know about...
- Helping clients, developers and designers communicate effectively
- Using a flexible approach in a process-light environment
- Helping clients solve problems for their users
At Potato, we think that technology should improve our lives. That’s why best-in-class software development and human-centred design are at the heart of everything that we do. We’re a talented bunch of problem solvers who are committed to finding a better way; delivering smarter products that provide more satisfying experiences and more valuable outcomes for our clients and their users.
What’s in it for you? Well, quite a lot actually:
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive working environment
- Nice laptop and phone
- Flexible working hours
- No limit on paid leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Benefits
- Gym membership
When applying please ensure you attach a cover letter and CV for us to look at. If we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange a cup of tea and a chat.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.