Junior Project Manager
Potato is seeking an ambitious junior project manager (junior Coach) to join us at our office in San Francisco, developing websites, tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients include Google, YouTube and Tate. We are proud to be a part of the AKQA network.
This role will see you working alongside our experienced project managers (Coaches), as part of a friendly, expert team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
We're looking for junior project managers (junior Coaches) who have the intelligence to cut straight to what’s relevant and concisely ask the right questions, whilst demonstrating grace under fire. You will have strong, demonstrable experience working in a related or similar position; you’ll definitely be keen to learn.
Our projects are run light - the least amount of intervention, documentation, and process is used to deftly deliver, often beyond what the client requires, on time and on budget.
This is a permanent role, starting ASAP.
Our junior Coaches are responsible for...
- Helping ensure clients and in-house teams work together fluently alongside our existing Coach team, and everyone has what they need
- Accurate and lean project administration
- Testing of world class projects that stand up to high-profile scrutiny
You should be able to tell us about...
- Projects you've previously assisted in the delivery of, either from a management or support perspective
- Your technical understanding of the web (coding experience is nice but not essential)
You should know about...
- Helping clients, developers and designers communicate effectively
- Using a flexible approach in a process-light environment
- Helping clients solve problems for their users
In return you'll get...
- Competitive remuneration package
- No limit on vacation and sick time
- A unique and open culture
- The chance to work on a range of interesting projects
- Free lunch
- 401k plan
- Nice aptop and phone
- Subsidized gym membership
We are sorry to inform you that due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re not always able to get back to everyone.
When applying, please ensure you attach a cover letter and CV, and we’ll get back to you if you’re successful.
Please don't call.
If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch. We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing recruitment agencies in any way.