You should be familiar with guiding clients and stakeholders through crafting vision, strategy, roadmaps, prioritisation and other core Product Management competencies that they might not otherwise be familiar with. You should be a people motivator, rallying product development teams behind a vision and roadmap, helping bring purpose and understanding to their work.
Your experience and skills
You must have:
- Proven experience working in software product management, ideally on products from early-stage to mid-maturity.
- Previous experience creating, designing, and facilitating product discovery workshops.
- Strong interpersonal skills, you will be directly communicating with a broad variety of Potato clients and prospects - and responsible for driving their outcomes.
- Strong storytelling, communication, and presentation skills that demonstrate the ability to break down complex problems into quick to understand concepts, and increase education and understanding across different audiences.
- Ability to execute independently, driving yourself and the team toward objectives you identify and set with Potato clients.
- Previous agency experience as a Product Lead, Product Manager, or similar discipline.
- Previous experience, or interest in, conducting user research and synthesising findings.
- Previous experience working with or for startups, mid-size, and enterprise-level clients.
- Previous experience pitching proposals, ideas, and/or approaches to executives.
- Previous experience shaping and negotiating proposals to clients, including the creation of cost and effort estimates.
- Ability to understand, break-down, and communicate technical problems for non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding and experience in agile, scrum, kanban, lean design and development approaches.
- Strong passion for Product Excellence.
You’ll have many opportunities for growth and learning: collaboration within teams, rotation to different products, experimentation on internal tools as well as involvement in our Potato Talks events, mentorship and conferences.
A bit more about us...
Our US studio was also certified as a Great Place to Work in 2020.
We're trying to do better and would love your feedback. If you think there's anything we could improve, or places you think we should advertise, then please let us know.
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Wellness programme
- Uncounted leave (within reason)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Personal learning budget
- Support through Mental Health Ally program
- Income protection insurance
- Eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Flu jab
- Birthday off
- Volunteering days
- Christmas holiday
- Free lunch every day (in the office)
- Snacks and drinks (in the office)
- Social events
- On-site osteopath
- Fitness contribution
- A phone